It’s our last blog post of the semester! We’ve had a great semester learning and sharing with you. In our first full semester, we’ve noticed we’ve had fewer comments than we did during our pilot. We’ve also noticed that we didn’t have as many of you visit regularly as we expected. So, we’ll be spending the summer evaluating our blog to determine where to go from here.
We’d love to hear feedback from you! Take just a few minutes to consider the questions below and respond in the comments!
- What topics would you like to see covered on the blog?
- During our pilot we posted weekly, and during our first full semester, we posted every two weeks. Which do you prefer?
- What are YOUR favorite blogs for teaching and learning in higher education?
- Do you have other places you’d like to get your blog? (e.g. Facebook or Twitter)
- What other feedback to you have about the blog?
The editorial team would like to thank you for joining us! Stay tuned later in the summer for updated information. Enjoy your break!